© Roberto Alborghetti Cities reveal themselves also through random images of ripped and decomposed publicity posters and natural decompositions we may see along the streets. In this gallery I gathered some macro photos I took in Amsterdam, the so called “Venice of Northern Europe”. Rugs, papers, glue, dust, spray colors residuals and other materials mixed… Read More RUGS, DUST, GLUE AND PAPER: MYSTERIOUS CODES ON THE CITY WALLS
© Roberto Alborghetti These pictures aren’t paintings (oils, acrylics, watercolors or digital works), but just natural, random and not manipulated images of the amazing imperfection of the real world we see around us. They are photos: I took them in Rome on walls, advertising billboards, gates, wastebins… Free abstract and informal art along the… Read More THE AMAZING IMPERFECTION OF THE WORLD AROUND US: 12 ABSTRACT PHOTOS FROM ROME
© Roberto Alborghetti – Lacer/actions, 2016
Renèe LaVerne Rose interviewed by Roberto Alborghetti * From visual arts to “ACS” art magazine. From beautiful canvases to a great media company which is promoting arts, artists, cultures and creativity. Everywhere. Renée LaVerné Rose was born in Chicago (USA) and raised in the Southside neighborhood Morgan Park, where grandparents and extended family resided. As… Read More RENÈE LAVERNE ROSE: “THERE ARE SO MANY CREATIVE MINDS WITH FASCINATING STORIES TO SHARE”
This is the Volcano Dress, presented for the first time in Tuscany (Mount Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena) on October 25, during the events for the Italian premiere of “The Ghost Bus” short film produced by Roberto Alborghetti with Bartons PLC and ACT Group. The picture is a special preview from the forthcoming Video and Booklet :… Read More SPECIAL PREVIEW: THIS IS THE VOLCANO DRESS… THE PRINCESS, THE FIRE, THE CASTLE AND THE MAGIC OF TEXTILES…
* Videoclip in HD, High Definition (to watch it, click on 720 p HD on the tool bar of Animoto window) about the Italian premiere of “The Ghost Bus”, project by ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI, Bartons PLC, ACT GROUP. After the successful events of March 2015 in Nottingham ( UK ), the short film premiere will take… Read More THE ITALIAN PREMIERE OF “THE GHOST BUS”: THE OFFICIAL TRAILER IN HIGH DEFINITION
6:13 “The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind”. “Le stelle del cielo caddero sulla terra, come i fichi cadono dall’albero, quando è colpito da vento impetuoso”. 2011, Tela / Canvas/ Mixed media 63,5×40,5 * This is… Read More SPECIAL PREVIEW # 1 / MY UPCOMING “COLORS OF AN APOCALYPSE” EXHIBITION ON LAKE COMO (JULY 3-5)
© Roberto Alborghetti – LaceR/Actions, Nottingham, 2015 * During my recent stay in East Midlands for The Ghost Bus short films premiere (March 27, 2015, Bartons Plc, Chilwell) I had the opportunity to have a look around in the very heart of Nottingham trying to catch some images of torn and decomposed posters, natural cracks… Read More THE NOTTINGHAM YOU DIDN’T EXPECT… MODERN ART UNDER THE SKY AND ALONG THE STREETS
* Eighteen artworks from Roberto Alborghetti’s Lacer/actions project (pictures of torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters) go with the celebrated and universally known “Allegro con brio” from Simphony No.5 by L.V.Beethoven.
* Roberto Alborghetti ‘s Lacer/actions project 4 EXPO MILANO 2015. The 4 images of the clip aren’t paintings or digitally made compositions, but real scenes from the real world. They’are from decomposed and torn publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. Soundtrack by Audiomachine. https://robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com/ Le “Lacer/azioni” di Roberto Alborghetti per EXPO… Read More LACER/ACTIONS 4 E X P O 2 0 1 5 : THE BLACK VERSION CLIP
* Roberto Alborghetti ‘s Lacer/actions project 4 EXPO MILANO 2015. The 4 images of the clip aren’t paintings or digitally made compositions, but real scenes from the real world. They’are from decomposed and torn publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. Soundtrack by Audiomachine. https://robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com/ Le “Lacer/azioni” di Roberto Alborghetti per EXPO… Read More LACER/ACTIONS 4 E X P O 2 0 1 5: THE WHITE VERSION CLIP
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG IN 2014! THESE ARE THE TOP 5 POSTS (CLICK ON THE LINKS IF YOU WANT TO BE REDIRECT TO THE PAGES). LACER/ACTIONS ON ALUMINIUM (FAI PRIVATE COLLECTION) 1 CRACKS CHROMOTHERAPY #1 / BLACK, RED, YELLOW AND GREEN… (VIDEOCLIP) 2 THE COLLAGES GALLERY 3 CONTEMPLATIONS and… Read More MY 2014 IN BLOGGIN’ : THE 5 POSTS THAT GOT THE MOST VIEWS
* OFFICIAL TRAILER ABOUT “THE GHOST BUS” PROJECT, COMIN’ SOON IN BEESTON, NOTTINGHAM, UK. BY ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI WITH BARTONS PLC AND ACT GROUP. * Il trailer ufficiale su “The Ghost Bus”, prossimamente a Beeston-Nottingham, Regno Unito. Un progetto di Roberto Alborghetti realizzato con Bartons Plc e Act Group.