* Artwork: MITRANI YARDEN Words: ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI Videoclip created and produced by MITRANI YARDEN & ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI Soundtrack: EYLON MALHI (“Sneaking Flute”) From the forthcoming Collection & Project (HOPES) * ABOUT MITRANI YARDEN (OFFICIAL WEBSITE) ABOUT ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI (OFFICIAL BLOGSITE) EYLON MALHI AT SOUNDCLOUD
* This is the trailer about the Italian premiere of “The Ghost Bus” by ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI, Bartons PLC, ACT GROUP. After the successful events of March 2015 in Nottingham ( UK ), the short film premiere will take place on October 24-25 in Tuscany, on Monte Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena, in collaboration with OSA Onlus and… Read More “THE GHOST BUS” GOES TO TUSCANY (AND ON BACH…) FOR THE ITALIAN PREMIERE: THE OFFICIAL TRAILER
* 19 abstract photos from a big waste-container… Artworks by Roberto Alborghetti for its “Lacer/actions” project-research about decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. Soundtrack: “Upward and Over” by Matthew Robertson, Mike Reed.
* This work for my “Lacer/actions” project is a collage made on a table using 1.258 waste-paper pieces of torn and decomposed outdoor advertisings. I gathered every single paper pieces along the streets, after the old publicity posters were torn down from the billboards. Its title is : “Letting me go (on Waves)” inspired by… Read More LETTING ME GO (ON WAVES): COLLAGE ON A TABLE MADE WITH 1.258 PIECES OF WASTE-PAPER FROM DECOMPOSED PUBLICITY POSTERS
Two Countries (UK and Italy), two regions (East Midlands and Tuscany), two cities (Nottingham and Siena), two popular heroes (Robin Hood and Ghino di Tacco) and one project: “The Ghost Bus”. As already announced, after the great welcome in Beeston (last March 2015), the amazing project by Roberto Alborghetti, Bartons Plc and Act Group will… Read More “THE GHOST BUS”: FROM UNITED KINGDOM TO ITALY…GREAT ARTICLES ON ENGLISH AND ITALIAN PRESS
This artwork titled “There is some chaos, but with a focal point” (“C’è del caos ma con un punto focale”) – abstract photo on canvas (42 x 62) I “captured” in Milan during a cloudy day on December 2010 – is displayed since April 2013 at the Permanent Collection of Contemporary Art, in Mercatello S/M,… Read More “THERE’S SOME CHAOS…”: MY ABSTRACT WORK INSPIRING IN ITALY AN ALL DAY DEDICATED TO DANCE, MUSIC AND VISUAL ARTS
* “As Aurora Borealis…”: this videoclip presents 18 abstract images I took from the streets of the enchanting Isola delle Femmine (Sicily, Italy) for my LACER/ACTIONS project-research about torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters.
After the great success in Nottingham, on last March, the Italian-British project “The Ghost Bus” is coming to Italy .On October 24-25, 2015 , the “Italian premiere” of the short film I made with Bartons PLC and Act Group will take place in the wonderful Tuscany, on Monte Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena. Italian people will… Read More “THE GHOST BUS”: THE ITALIAN PREMIERE IN TUSCANY… JOIN THE WONDERFUL “ACT TOUR” FROM UK TO ITALY TO FOLLOW THE EVENTS
*** These images aren’t paintings, but abstract photos of the world around us. They were taken from poles along the streets in Lamezia Terme (Italy). They are part of Roberto Alborghetti ‘s project and research (called “Lacer/actions”) about decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. Soundtrack: Crossing Destiny, Audiomachine.