“The Ghost Bus” is back… The amazing visual story about the “old and rusty bus”owned by Barton family is on the road again… We will celebrate the “visual adventure in the Land of Robin Hood” next March, from 9 to 11, in Beeston-Nottingham… Read the draft programme presented by Marysia Zipser founder of ACT –… Read More CELEBRATING “THE GHOST BUS” IN THE LAND OF ROBIN HOOD. MARCH 9-11, 2017 IN BEESTON-NOTTINGHAM
New edition of the video with soundtrack composed, performed and produced by Eylon Malhi. Music goes with abstract pics from my Lacer/actions project about the decomposition of posters, urban and industrial materials. Four minutes of music and visual art… The photos presented in the videoclip are magnifications of corrosions, cracks and scratches that I saw… Read More (RE)NEW MIDDLE EAST: E.MALHI SOUNDTRACK + ABSTRACT PICTURES BY R.ALBORGHETTI
* Janette Nosella (General Manager, Human Resources, Toronto, Canada) purchased the limited edition of the three silk scarves I created in collaboration with Boggia Disegni Studio in Como for my“Lacer/actions” project about abstract macro photos of decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. After having received them, Janette kindly sent me… Read More “THESE SILK SCARVES ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL… FASCINATING ART AND SENSATIONAL COMPOSITION”: A COMMENT FROM TORONTO, CANADA
* 15 abstract images of random scratches on a publicity billboard in Milan, Italy. Created by Roberto Alborghetti his Lacer/actions project-research about torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters.
Renèe LaVerne Rose interviewed by Roberto Alborghetti * From visual arts to “ACS” art magazine. From beautiful canvases to a great media company which is promoting arts, artists, cultures and creativity. Everywhere. Renée LaVerné Rose was born in Chicago (USA) and raised in the Southside neighborhood Morgan Park, where grandparents and extended family resided. As… Read More RENÈE LAVERNE ROSE: “THERE ARE SO MANY CREATIVE MINDS WITH FASCINATING STORIES TO SHARE”
* This is a new version of “Memories”videoclip with WeDare song and my visual art (Lacer/actions Project and research). WE DARE rock band choose my artworks for their new video titled “MEMORIES”. And when I heard it I thought to one of my abstract photos series. All the images of the videoclip are not paintings,… Read More NEW MEMORIES 2016: WE DARE ROCK BAND + MY ABSTRACT PHOTOS OF DECOMPOSED PUBLICITY
* “The Princess, the Fire and the Castle” is a fantastic new e-book OUT on 1st DECEMBER 2015, in the online bookstores at ONLY 0,99 Euro. Created by Roberto Alborghetti and Mitrani Yarden. A modern fairy tale, with 40 wonderful photos and 80 pages. A great show of Art, Fashion and Beauty! A present for… Read More ART, FASHION, PHOTOGRAPHY AND BEAUTY IN A NEW E-BOOK OUT ON 1ST DECEMBER…THE VIDEOCLIP
* Yes, the rock is back with a new look! This is another interesting challenge for my visual art (Lacer/actions Project and research). WE DARE rock band choose my artworks for their new video titled “MEMORIES”. And when I heard it I thought to one of my abstract photos series. All the images of the… Read More ROCK IS BACK WITH A NEW LOOK!!! WE DARE MUSIC MEETS MY ABSTRACT ARTWORKS.THESE ARE “MEMORIES”…
* GUEST WRITER: MARYSIA ZIPSER Press Release 10TH September 2015 from ACT Group (Art-Culture-Tourism) Nottingham, UK * A beautiful visual adventure is budding from the Land of Robin Hood to the Land of Ghino di Tacco in Tuscany. From the much lauded March 27th GHOST BUS SHOW and UK short films premiere at Nottingham and its… Read More “THE GHOST BUS”/A VISUAL ADVENTURE FROM THE LAND OF ROBIN HOOD (UK) TO TUSCANY (ITALY). SPECIAL EVENTS OF ART, HISTORY, FASHION AND DESIGN…
* 19 abstract photos from a big waste-container… Artworks by Roberto Alborghetti for its “Lacer/actions” project-research about decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. Soundtrack: “Upward and Over” by Matthew Robertson, Mike Reed.
This artwork titled “There is some chaos, but with a focal point” (“C’è del caos ma con un punto focale”) – abstract photo on canvas (42 x 62) I “captured” in Milan during a cloudy day on December 2010 – is displayed since April 2013 at the Permanent Collection of Contemporary Art, in Mercatello S/M,… Read More “THERE’S SOME CHAOS…”: MY ABSTRACT WORK INSPIRING IN ITALY AN ALL DAY DEDICATED TO DANCE, MUSIC AND VISUAL ARTS
* A few weeks ago in Vietri, the Amalfi Coast town (Italy) famous for its wonderful ceramics, my eyes have been attracted by an unusual and spectacular corrosion. The surface of a fountain, not far from the beach, showed an exceptional cracking. The blue ceramic, of which the structure was made, had undergone a process… Read More BLUE CRACKING ICE… MAGNIFICATIONS OF DECOMPOSED CERAMICS IN VIETRI (AMALFI COAST, ITALY)