Cracks, Corrosions & Decompositions like Maps to Nowhere… These are abstract photos I recently took walking along the streets of Barletta (Apulia, Italy). They are part of “LaceR/Actions”, a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks, crevices, scratches and urban and industrial signs and tokens. Transferred on… Read More LIKE MAPS TO NOWHERE…CRACKS, CORROSIONS AND DECOMPOSITIONS
It’s a new video!!! Abstract photos by Roberto Alborghetti, for Lacer/actions Project and Research, 2016. Macro images of a waste container at “Casa dei Cedri”, Aprilia (Latina, Italy). Soundtrack: “Tempest” by Audiomachine. SEE MORE ABOUT THE “CRACKS EXPERIENCE” AT: https://robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com/new-laceractions-the-cracks-gallery/ ABOUT MY LACER/ACTIONS PROJECT “LaceR/Actions” is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent… Read More “CRACKS ‘N’ SYNAPSES”: MACRO FROM MICRO ON A BIG WASTE CONTAINER… PURE ABSTRACT PHOTOS, NOT PAINTINGS!
* A very special event will take place in Piancastagnaio (Monte Amiata, Siena) in the context of the Christmas activities sponsored by the City. On Sunday December 20, at 5pm, at the Municipal Theatre, there will be the presentation of “The Princess, the Fire and the Castle” project by Roberto Alborghetti & Mitrani Yarden.… Read More THE VOLCANO DRESS: A VERY SPECIAL EVENT IN TUSCANY TO CELEBRATE THE SUCCESS OF THE E-BOOK
“CORRIERE DELLA SERA” (THE BIGGESTI ITALIAN NEWSPAPER) TALKS ABOUT THE “PRINCESS” E-BOOK Available at a special launch-price: 0,99 Euro… * IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA SCRIVE DELL’USCITA DELL’E-BOOK “LA PRINCIPESSA, IL FUOCO E IL CASTELLO”… Disponibile al prezzo speciale di lancio: 0,99 Euro… ONLINE BOOKSTORES NINEVA http://www.nineva.com.tr/marna/alborghetti-roberto-mitrani-yarden/the-princess-the-fire-and-the-castle-9788866700883.htm MyBook https://mybook.is/alborghetti-roberto-mitrani-yarden/the-princess-the-fire-and-the-castle/ 9 am http://www.9am.it/sito/Catalog/Language0/Default.aspx?template=ebookDettaglio.html&ck=WRWIORYWPY&F=Codice&V=%279788866700883%27 … Read More CORRIERE DELLA SERA (THE BIGGEST ITALIAN NEWSPAPER) TALKS ABOUT THE E-BOOK “THE PRINCESS, THE FIRE AND THE CASTLE” NOW IN ONLINE BOOKSTORES
* This is a videoclip about SILK SCARVES with an exclusive design. They are available in a very special limited edition. The design is unique. It reproduces details of real torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, magnification of urban and industrial matters. The images was captured around the world by Italian visual… Read More ABSTRACT (FROM REALITY) GOES ON SILK SCARVES: EXCLUSIVE DESIGN ON CREPE DE CHINE (THE VIDEO)
* “As Aurora Borealis…”: this videoclip presents 18 abstract images I took from the streets of the enchanting Isola delle Femmine (Sicily, Italy) for my LACER/ACTIONS project-research about torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters.
After the great success in Nottingham, on last March, the Italian-British project “The Ghost Bus” is coming to Italy .On October 24-25, 2015 , the “Italian premiere” of the short film I made with Bartons PLC and Act Group will take place in the wonderful Tuscany, on Monte Amiata, Piancastagnaio, Siena. Italian people will… Read More “THE GHOST BUS”: THE ITALIAN PREMIERE IN TUSCANY… JOIN THE WONDERFUL “ACT TOUR” FROM UK TO ITALY TO FOLLOW THE EVENTS
MY “VISUALS” 4 E X P O MILANO 2015 * “LaceR/Actions” is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks, crevices, scratches and urban and industrial signs and tokens (during my research around the world I collected so far about 75.000 images). Transferred on canvases, reproduced… Read More E X P O 2 0 1 5
* “THE GHOST BUS”, LIMITED-EDITION OFFICIAL POSTER, PROJECT BY ROBERTO ALBORGHETTI WITH BARTONS PLC, ACT GROUP (BEESTON-NOTTINGHAM, UK, JAN-MAR 2015) .
The pictures featured in this photo-gallery aren’t paintings (oils, acrylics, watercolors or digital works), but just natural, random and not manipulated images of the amazing imperfection of the real world we see around us. I saw these scratches on a wastebin during my recent visit in Beeston, Nottingham (UK), the land of Robin… Read More SCENES FROM A CHINESE SHADOWS PLAY? NO, THEY’RE JUST MAGNIFICATIONS OF SCRATCHES ON A WASTEBIN IN BEESTON NOTTINGHAM (UK)…
Cracks is part of my Lacer/actions Project, about the decomposition of torn publicity posters on outdoor advertisings (my realistic and not manipulated images are transferred on canvases, lithographic prints or textiles). I love also to document crevices and chaps on metal, plastic or stony surfaces, or metal and plastic platings. So, I invite you to… Read More CRACKS CHROMOTHERAPY #1 / BLACK, RED, YELLOW AND GREEN… (VIDEOCLIP)
* “DANCING BRANCHES?” LaceR/Actions Project Realistic and not manipulated image 2012 CANVAS/MIXED MEDIA CM.70X50 * This picture doesn’t come from a ripped publicity poster on wall or display. It’s a particular of a corrosion I saw on a flank of a railway carriage. This image (reproduced on canvas ) was displayed at Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors… Read More IT’S NOT A PAINTING! IT’S A CORROSION FROM A RAILWAY CARRIAGE… – LACER/ACTIONS POSTCARDS # 22