* The “visuals” by Roberto Alborghetti (“Lacer/actions” project-research: macro photographic images of the world around us) are perfectly suited also to “comment” the beautiful and extraordinary “little jewels of creativity” by Kristina Kreazioni. Five color suggestions for many wonderful creations. * I “visuals” di Roberto Alborghetti (Progetto “Lacer/azioni”: immagini fotografiche macro della realtà che ci… Read More FROM MY ABSTRACT PHOTOS TO LITTLE JEWELS OF CREATIVITY BY KRISTINA KREAZIONI: THE VIDEOCLIP
* By VELAR Publishing – PRESS OFFICE “A great team for a great work”: this video shows some images about the making of “Francesco” (“Francis”) the first illustrated and historical biography – written by journalist and author Roberto Alborghetti for Velar-Elledici Publishing – about Pope Francis. This work is the result of the wonderful participation… Read More THE MAKING OF “FRANCESCO”, MY BEST SELLING BOOK… GREAT EVENT IN TRANI-BARLETTA-BISCEGLIE FOR THE NEW UPDATED EDITION
* Janette Nosella (General Manager, Human Resources, Toronto, Canada) purchased the limited edition of the three silk scarves I created in collaboration with Boggia Disegni Studio in Como for my“Lacer/actions” project about abstract macro photos of decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. After having received them, Janette kindly sent me… Read More “THESE SILK SCARVES ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL… FASCINATING ART AND SENSATIONAL COMPOSITION”: A COMMENT FROM TORONTO, CANADA
© Roberto Alborghetti Walking along the Canal path, at Point Complex at Paddington Basin, not so far from Little Venice area, in London, I had the great surprise to admire two statues. Or better: a scene “depicted” by two statues… They are sculptures representing two men: one is walking and the other is standing.… Read More WALKING MAN AND STANDING MAN: THE IMPRESSIVE SCENE IN LONDON CREATED BY SCULPTOR SEAN HENRY
* 15 abstract images of random scratches on a publicity billboard in Milan, Italy. Created by Roberto Alborghetti his Lacer/actions project-research about torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters.
Guest Writer: Robert Richardson * Taking advantage of page layout software and good quality online printers (with offset litho production), I am presenting some of my photographs in a format that makes them available at a very cheap price (50p; €0.75; $1.50). This is different to many other self-publishing projects such as those via Blurb,… Read More ITALY ALIVE … STREET PHOTOGRAPHY FROM MILAN, TURIN, PISA, LUCCA AND FLORENCE
* In the videoclip: 13 abstract photos of random corrosions and scratches on a wall in Milan, Italy. Created by Roberto Alborghetti for his Lacer/actions project-research about torn and decomposed publicity posters, natural cracks and scratches, urban and industrial matters. © Roberto Alborghetti – Lacer/actions Project