Other four new works from my “Lacer/actions on Aluminium” series. All the eleven installations are now part of private collection of Fai Service, in Italy, who participated to this “experimentation” curated and produced by “Passepartout” (Bergamo, Italy).
After being re-produced on canvases, lithographic prints and textiles (silk and cotton), my images about decomposed publicity posters, cracks and “road signs” have found a new way to be showned and represented. Now they are on aluminium plates… Aluminium metal gives brilliancy, depth and strenght to colors and shapes, reaching chromatic effects and emphasizing textures “as an unmistakable complement of interior design and decoration…”
For infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of decomposed posters, cracks and urban/street signs. Transferred on canvases, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the images of torn and disfigured posters and natural cracks give new meanings and expressions to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this gallery showing eleven works from the collection of about 50.000 images captured so far by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
The most recent Roberto Alborghetti Show (“Colors of an Apocalypse: An Intrigue for the Eyes and Mind from the Decomposed Publicity Posters”) was displaced for 100 days in the enchanting Aldobrandesca Fortress (XIII Century) in Tuscany (Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from October 6, 2012, to January 15, 2013.
A surprise public exhibition, for one night only (“Lacer/actions Show”) took place on July 14, 2013, for a special event with Historical Place in a beautiful and ancient square (Palace of Countess, Ambivere, Bergamo, Milan area, Italy). His recent projects: “Contemplations and Lacer/actions” (album, videoclip, installations, inspired by Thomas of Bergamo Scripts 1563-1631) and “Atelier of Colors and Emotions” (a project which involved autistic kids ).
- My “Lacer/actions on Aluminium”: Other 4 Works on a Wall at Private Collection of Fai Service (italy) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- My “Lacer/actions” Go on Aluminium… Eleven New Installations for the Private Collection of Fai Service, Italy (works N.1-2-3) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Autism and Art / an Exhibition About the Experience Inspired by “Lacer/actions” Works… “Seein’ What Human Beings Frequently Don’t See” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Cracks As Fractals / Codes and Signs From the Entangled Mystery of Reality (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Goin’ Pop… 30 Seconds of “Lacer/actions” Works / the Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)