Cracks is part of Roberto Alborghetti Lacer/actions Project, about the decomposition of torn publicity posters on outside advertisings (realistic and not manipulated images are transferred on canvases, lithographic prints, textiles or re-built on collages).
Since 2009 he has been also workin’ on metal, plastic or stony surfaces, or metal and plastic platings, entering the wonderful world of Cracks… We are surrounded by cracks. We live in a planet of cracks. And cracks may be considered as a life’s metaphor, as “an active aesthetical appreciation” of what we call the disturbing elements of imperfection.
Roberto Alborghetti discovered in cracks magnifications other astonishing textures. All Cracks are realistic, natural, random and not enhanced images, as you may see in this videoclip. More Cracks will be shown soon in a special gallery…
- Cracks (& Lacerations): the “Active Aesthetical Appreciation” of the So-called “Disturbing Elements” / Image #7 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- They’re Only Ordinary Textures in a Cracks Magnification… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- In Praise of Imperfection / “Find the Beauty in Your Cracks” – Image #5 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Cracks Week / Image # 3: Colors and Shapes on a Metal Surface… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the World of “Cracks”, Where Matter Is Broken But Not Split… Image # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New: They Are “Cracks”! (and Not Paintings) / Exploring Metal and Plastic Surfaces… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- My Cracks As “Wabi-sabi”, the Japanese Art of Celebrating Crevices and Time Marks… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)