Guest writer: Patrizia Sapri
Last October I had the chance to visit, at the XIII Century Aldobrandesca Fortress (Tuscany, Italy) the extraordinary “Colors Of An Apocalypse /The decomposed Publicity Posters” exhibition showing Roberto Alborghetti ‘s stunning “Lacer/actions” artworks. I was very impressed by the show. I usually work in special schools on the theme of colors as recovery and strengthening of existing residuals basic skills. Colors, materials, movement and emotions: I found all this in Roberto Alborghetti works.
I asked him the consent and the permission to use some of his works in the educational and social activities I’m doing this year. And so we re-worked some of the visual and artistic pieces displayed at Roberto Alborghetti’s exhibition I appreciated so much last autumn. The project was led in the afternoon for a group of disabled students; some of them are living with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
The colors of “Lacer/actions” works were reviewed through the eyes of my students who have manually performed their “Cre/actions” using various objects and materials. “The Atelier of colors and emotions” – this was the name of our experience – ended with great satisfaction of the students and their families. Music accompanied the lessons and students wrote words and comments about feelings, moods and sensations they felt while working on Roberto Alborghetti’s images. We achieved interesting results and a compelling visual and emotional impact (see the photogallery). Yes, a great experience!
I thank Roberto Alborghetti for his collaboration and sensitivity towards my “special students” and my social work. Parents, educational team and “Il Senso della Vita” Parental Association Onlus, with President doctor Marina Aimati, want to thank him heartily. We all wish to continue this wonderful experience working on Roberto Alborghetti images because they give lot of incentives to our activities and professions.
- “Lacer/actions” Works Go on the Telly…/ Roberto Alborghetti ‘s Art Project Appearing in a Tv Programme (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Views & Illusions / Some Perspectives From Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters / a Clip (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Flying Particles or Roaming Meteors? They Are Simply Paper and Glue Left on a Torn Publicity Poster…- Lacer/actions Postcards #25 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The “Primavera” Garden…/ Scenes From a Torn Publicity Poster (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “Tell Me, What’s the Color of the Air?” (f. Dostoevskj) / New Lithographic Prints Series (photogallery # 3) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Jumpin’ Into Colors / New “Lithographic Prints” Series (photogallery #1) (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- “We Need Colors Just As the Light” (w.goethe) / New “Lithographic Prints” Series – Photogallery #2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The New “Permanent Collection of Contemporary Art” Opens in Italy (marche Region) Showing 158 Works, Including a Piece by Roberto Alborghetti (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)