by Roberto Alborghetti
Realistic and not manipulated Images
of Torn and Decomposed Publicity Posters
PAPER SIZE: 45X32,5
IMAGE SIZE: VARIOUS
“These take us back to the prehistoric art at Lascaux
while pushing us forward into a post apocalyptic landscape featuring ruins of our own global civilization.”
Jonathan E.Raddatz, Artist, Canada
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and urban/street tokens.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographic prints or textiles (as pure silk), re-built on collages or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn and decomposed posters give new life to paper lacerations and matter decomposition, as you may see in this gallery reproducing on lithographic prints some of the 40.000 images captured so far by Roberto Alborghetti during his research all around the world.
- “We Need Colors Just As the Light” (w.goethe) / New “Lithographic Prints” Series – Photogallery #2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- New!!! the Lithographic Prints Gallery / 29 Framed Works (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The “Primavera” Garden…/ Scenes From a Torn Publicity Poster (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Flying Particles or Roaming Meteors? They Are Simply Paper and Glue Left on a Torn Publicity Poster…- Lacer/actions Postcards #25 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Aesthetics of Decomposition: “That “Beauty Zone” Where There Is an Optimal Mix of Order and Disorder” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)