Images of Decomposed (publi)City
Canvas, 2010, 62×42
Roberto Alborghetti ‘s LaceR/Actions is a multidisciplinary project and research about urban signs, especially concerning the apparent chaos of ripped and decomposed posters and street signs.
Transferred on canvas, reproduced on lithographs or textiles (as pure silk), or scanned in videoclips, the details of torn posters give new life to paper lacerations and decompositions, as you may see in this “postcard” reproducing one of the 90.000 images captured so far by Roberto Alborghetti during his research.
His next big exhibition will take place in a fascinating XIII Century Tuscany fortress (Rocca Aldobrandesca, Piancastagnaio, Siena, Italy) from September 26 to November 4, 2012. It’s one of the most waited Italian events of Fall 2012.
- Something Hot… But It’s Just a Ripped Poster – Lacer/actions Postcards # 4 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Textures From an Heart Perspective / Lacer/actions Postcards # 2 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Talkin’ to My Brain in Positive – Lacer/actions Postcards # 3 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Waves? Sky Crumbs? Acrylic Textures? No, They Are Only…”lacer/actions” / Postcards Series # 1 (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Artistic Silk Scarves From Trashy Papers: the Official Poster (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Can an Artistic Silk Scarf Change Our Mood? Please, Read This Answer… (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- The Law of Attraction: New Clip With Srini Pillay Words and Roberto Alborghetti Art (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Scene From a Drowned World… But It’s Not a Painting! (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)